The Studio Ditte collection consists of fitted sheets with prints that combine well with children's duvet covers from Studio Ditte. This way you can make various beautiful combinations that give the nursery a new look every time. The fitted sheets are available in size 140 x 200 cm and 120 x 150 cm.
- Fitted sheet petrol green blocks 90 x 200 cm8719128846255€42.95
- Fitted sheet blocks rust brown 90 x 200 cm8719128846262€42.95
- Fitted sheet stripes blue 90 x 200 cm8719128846132€42.95
- Fitted sheet stripes rust brown 90 x 200 cm8719128843926€42.95
- Fitted sheet jaguar spots 90 x 200 cm8719128845029€42.95
- Fitted sheet flow pink rust brown 90 x 200 cm8719128843902€42.95
- Fitted sheet cherries pink dark red 90 x 200 cm8719128845012€42.95
- Fitted sheet stripes blue 70 x 150 cm8719128846705€35.95
- Fitted sheet stripes rust brown 70 x 150 cm8719128844688€35.95
- Fitted sheet flow pink rust brown 70 x 150 cm8719128844671€35.95
Printed fitted sheets
The fitted sheets with print from Studio Ditte are made of nice and soft cotton. Studio Ditte has 1-person fitted sheets and junior fitted sheets with print. The single size is 90 x 200 cm and size 70 x 150 cm is suitable for a junior bed. Elastic in the corners ensures that the cover fits nicely on the mattress. The fitted sheets with print in combination with Studio Ditte children's duvet covers are real atmosphere makers for a children's room.
Sustainable cotton cultivation
Studio Ditte's children's bedding is made from responsibly grown cotton. The cotton has the 'Better Cotton Initiative' quality mark, which focuses on making cotton cultivation more sustainable. BCI sets requirements for more environmentally friendly production and good working conditions for the people who produce cotton.
Safe for your child's health
The children's duvet covers from Studio Ditte have the Oeko-Tex® certification. This is a quality mark that shows that the duvet covers are free of substances that can be harmful to the health of your child. Studio Ditte's children's bedding is made in a relatively small factory in Spain. The fabrics are produced in a safe and responsible environment and with attention to people and the environment. The duvet covers are made up in small Spanish sewing workshops.
Washing your fitted sheets
Before your child goes to sleep on the fitted sheet for the first time, it is important to wash the bedding. Due to the production process, the fitted sheets can smell a bit chemical. The first time you wash the fitted sheet at 30 degrees, after that you can wash the bed linen at max. 40 degrees in an active and wrinkle-resistant program. It is important not to soak Studio Ditte fitted sheets in water. If you do this, there is a chance that the colors will run into each other.
Before washing, read our washing advice for bed linen to enjoy the beautiful fitted sheet for as long as possible.